The Cahill Group of Companies safely executes "best in class" Mechanical, Process, Electrical and Instrumentation Construction Projects meeting international standards through excellence and innovation in project management, site supervision, value engineering and quality workmanship.
The Cahill Group of Companies will be the preferred Mechanical, Process, Electrical and Instrumentation Contractor in Atlantic and Western Canada. We will provide construction services to the heavy commercial and industrial market place with value added services to our clients in support of their maintenance and operations organizations. Clear cut advantages over our competitors' offerings will be provided through our in-depth industry knowledge, quality, safety, planning, and project management expertise. We will continue to expand through organic growth, acquisitions, and partnerships.
We expect our Shareholders, Managers and Employees to conduct business in accordance with the following values:
- We believe in safety first. No activity is so critical that it cannot be done in a safe, well planned manner;
- We respect our employees' need to balance family and work life, while striving to create an environment where personal, professional and business success are synonymous;
- We believe in providing employees a rewarding and challenging career based on competitive compensation, enhanced learning opportunities and progressive, challenging work assignments;
- We believe in building enduring, long term relationships with employees, clients and suppliers founded on mutual respect for competency, quality of performance, and loyalty earned through fair, ethical, respectful dealings;
- We believe in partnering with project stakeholders to deliver projects safely while meeting quality, schedule, budget, technical and functional requirements;
- We believe in working with clients and each other to solve problems in a respectful, non-confrontational manner - focusing on resolving problems, not on assigning blame;
- We take ownership in our work, approaching it with enthusiasm, energy and drive;
- We will lead our industry in terms of performance, professionalism and quality of work. We are committed to a continuous improvement management philosophy where our experiences and knowledge are used to enhance Company processes; and
- We respect the privacy and confidentiality of Company matters.